Artillery may refer to any of the following:
- Artillery, referring to any engine used for the discharge of large projectiles during war
- A single piece of artillery may be referred to as a gun or a cannon
- Naval artillery, referring to any engine used for the discharge of large projectiles from ships
- Artillery, or artillerymen, referring to the operaters of artillery pieces.
- Artillery (computer game), a loosely-defined subgenre of turn-based strategy computer and video games
- Artillery (band), a Danish thrash metal band
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.