- Wikipedia--The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Wikia--Wikia (formerly Wikicities) is a free web hosting service for wikis (or wiki farms) which targets communities, both those established offline and those with a purely online following. It is free of charge for readers and editors, deriving its income from advertising, and publishes all user-provided text under copyleft licenses.
- Wetpaint--Wetpaint is a company that provides social network service and wiki hosting service (or wiki farm). Wetpaint was founded in October 2005. Site URLs are often a subdomain of "wetpaint.com", but custom URLs are also available. Wetpaint targets non-technical internet users who want to collaborate online, and therefore attempts to include easy to use features, such as a three step wiki creation wizard. Wetpaint is free of charge and supported by contextual advertising. Established educational sites are ad-free upon request.
- Elitepedia--Site about halo information
- Myspace--MySpace is a social networking website. Its headquarters are in Beverly Hills, California, USA, where it shares an office building with its immediate owner, Fox Interactive Media, which is owned by News Corporation. MySpace became the most popular social networking site in the United States in June 2006. According to comScore, MySpace was overtaken internationally by main competitor Facebook in April 2008, based on monthly unique visitors. MySpace employs 1,000 employees, after laying off 30% of its workforce in June 2009; the company does not disclose revenues or profits separately from News Corporation. The 100 millionth account was created on August 9, 2006, in the Netherlands.
- Google Ads--AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and more recently, video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Google beta tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a DoubleClick offering (also owned by Google).
Our Featured Partner
Request for partnership with Modern Wikia
If your site would like to become a partner with Modern Wikia please ask Andrew Schlieffen and he will confirm you as soon as possible.
Request to become a Featured Partner
To become a Featured Partner you must:
- Do/Done something great to help Modern Wikia such as advertising, promote Modern Wikia, or put new Products/Services for Modern Wikia.
- Your Company/Organization must be reconized by the United States or the World.
- Your Company/Organization must have a organized webpage.
- Your Company/Organization must be a good influence towards the community